Effective: October 25, 2018
We may collect information from you in two ways – i) you provide it to us and ii) by automated means. When visiting our Sites, you may choose to provide personal information such as when you make a purchase, participate in a promotion, request additional information, or interact with mobile applications or social media. The types of personal information you may provide us includes the following:
• Your name, including up to first, middle, and last names;
• Your contact information, including postal address, e-mail address, and phone numbers;
• Payment information, including payment card information, card number, expiration date, security code, delivery address, and billing address;
• Username and password;
• Purchase history;
• Personal details, including age, date of birth, and gender;
• Physical characteristics, including specific skincare concerns;
• Additional personal information and content you provide us such as reviews, comments, photographs, and survey responses;
• Product preferences;
• Contact information of friends, family, and others you may want to introduce to our products; and,
• Other information provided to us on mobile applications and social media such as user name, profile picture, likes, location, friends list and additional information such as geo-location details.
This personal information may be used in the following ways:
• Provide services to you;
• Improve the provision of our services to you;
• Process your payment cards and delivery of products;
• Communicate with you, including sending promotional materials, supporting transactions, and administering your participation in special programs;
• Create and manage your account, including your purchase history;
• Respond to your inquiries, as well as assisting with online selection and replenishment;
• Tailor ads displayed to you on our Sites and elsewhere to your history and interests;
• Use the information in other ways if applicable notice is provided to you.; and,
• Comply with applicable legal requirements, industry standards, and our policies.
When you visit the Sites we may collect information about your usage or device by automated means or through the use of certain technologies such as cookies, web server logs, and web beacons. This collection may include IP addresses, unique device identifiers, geo-location data, usage and browsing habits, operating system type, browser type, domain, and other system settings.
The data collected through automated means may be used for system administration, data analytics, market research, to tailor ads displayed to you on the site or elsewhere, and to comply with our [Terms of Service], legal obligations, policies and procedures, and relevant industry standards. We may also use the information collected through automated means for third-party web analytics and targeted advertising, as well as using the information in other ways for which applicable notice is provided to you.
If you are a minor under 18 and have a profile on our Sites, you may ask us to remove reviews or other content that you provided or posted by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will begin to process your request within 30 days; note that, although best efforts will be made, your request does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of content that you provided.
The Sites are not direct to children under 13. We do not knowingly collect, use, or disclose personal information from anyone under 13 of age. If we become aware upon collection that a user is under this age, we will not use or maintain the information and will make reasonable efforts to delete such information from our records. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under age 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
We use reasonable efforts and safeguards to protect your personal information against loss, unauthorized use, disclosure or destruction; however, no electronic data transmission or storage of information can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. We cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or that we collect.
If at anytime you prefer to opt-out of receiving communications from us, or wish to withdraw consent previously provided for certain use of your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that the continued or future use of the Sites indicate your consent to the collection of information, including personal information, that may result form such usage.