ESSENCE OF ANKAA
We create our uniquely beautiful LS-NT Complex by combining extracts from plants native to challenging ecosystems, where plants produce chemical compounds that help them survive, rejuvenate, and ultimately thrive. We borrow from nature by harnessing these rich botanical compounds in our laboratories, integrating and creating formulations that not only help protect and rejuvenate your skin, but also restore youthful vitality and radiance, infusing the skin with a new vibrancy and glow.
Formulated without parabens and fragrances.
Here is a detailed description of Ankaa's benefits from Dr. John K. Nia, MD.
KEY ACTIVE INGREDIENTS:
Long recognized in traditional medicine, its pharmacological properties have now been captured and documented through advanced scientific research. Recent evidence-based lab research indicates that, specific to the skin it is beneficial for wound healing and eczema. It also helps to:
- Regenerate the epidermis;
- Minimize, smooth, and fill in wrinkles for a stunning resurfacing effect;
- Bring rapid improvement to skin texture and an amazing reduction of vertical & lip contour wrinkles.
Reduction in lip contour wrinkles in test using Swertia Chirata, showing significant changes in 7 days and 28 days after twice-a-day use.
This extract is used to produce gorgeous younger, firm, and lustrous skin, not only for helping to reduce wrinkles and improve skin elasticity, but to also produce a barrier of protection and hydration. Recent studies reveal it to have a rich phytochemical composition with anti-inflammatory properties and rich in antioxidants. It is used to help:
- Visibly reduce deep wrinkles, smooth skin and increase elasticity of skin. After 28 days of use, wrinkle depth reduction was demonstrated.
- Operate as a natural bio-retinol.
- Decrease free radicals.
- Combat effects of skin aging.
The skin’s ability to naturally heal and recover is bolstered by this striking sea-based ingredient, as it enhances the proliferation of skin cells and helps to regulate the skin’s own regeneration process. Also known as sugar kelp, it assists in:
- Stimulating wound contraction, increasing fibroblast and myofibroblast differentiation and fortifying tissue.
- In test using Laminaria Saccharina, after 4 and 12 days of use, visually evident reduction in skin imperfections.
Known as sea grape in Japan, is a dynamic and superb anti-aging extract that is prepared in combination with rice proteins. It is used to help:
- Improve the skin’s functional integrity by reinforcing the epidermal junction at the dermis and rebuilding collagen.
- Reduce skin roughness, as evidenced in a 28-day clinical study.
Bellis Perennis is the beautiful European daisy from which exquisite extracts are taken from the blossoms to help with:
- Reducing pigmentation of dark spots by blocking the formation of melanin.
- Lightening skin through the reduction of melanogenesis.
- Correcting the patchy appearance of skin.